[meteorite-list] Meteorites in Thin Section

From: michel CN <michel_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Apr 19 08:43:05 2005

Hello list

At last I received my copy.

Marvin showed me a draft in Denver last year, I was astonished by Marvin's
work. We spend some hours together talking about it and I remember Marvin
telling me: "I just wanted to make a simple book about Thin Sections,
covering as many classes as possible, I thought I could make it in a couple
of weeks, but some months later I was still working on it !"

Then I was able to fill my order in Tucson.

I join Peter's comment about this MAJOR Book.

TKS again to D.S.Lauretta and to Marvin Killgore.

After Marvin's book about his collection of meteorite, a book that any
collector MUST have, this TS book is new in its category and is already
another MUST.

Almost all classes are represented with high quality photos.

A perfect book.

Best regards

Michel FRANCO