[meteorite-list] boy has been 3 1/2 weeks already?? Lots and Lots to say! But I'll keep it to a minumum!

From: j.divelbiss_at_att.net <j.divelbiss_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Apr 16 19:46:40 2005

Ssteve,

So glad that you are back and not upset over that stupid IMCA thing. Trivial BS if I ever saw it.

As for the contest, sorry not my idea, but I was glad to collect most of the 587 guesses from both IMCA and List members. We do have a winner folks. It was so exiting waiting for the big guy's next message. And you did not let us down with that beauty Ssteve. Mr. Meteoritepolice really liked it too.

And to everyone else, the winner of the "When is the Weiner Returning?" contest is none other than Heisa Idjut, an Omanian student living in South Dakota.

Way to go Heisa...your 8 gram monster Compost Sales is on its way....FREE...only $4 shipping.

Oh, and I wanted you, Ssteve, to know that Mr Devine is always correct. He is very observant.

JD

-------------- Original message from "Steve Arnold, Chicago!!!" <steve_arnol60120_at_yahoo.com>: --------------