[meteorite-list] boy has been 3 1/2 weeks already?? Lots and Lots to say! But I'll keep it to a minumum!

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Apr 16 09:12:52 2005

Hello to all on the list.Even JD who had a STUPID pool going to see when I
would come back.Fooled ya JD!!!Anyway I am back after 3 1/2 weeks.Except
for that stupid imca thing, I kept my promise.Speaking of IMCA,even a week
later I still have not even gotten an explanation as to why I was let
go.NO LETTER, NO EMAIL, NOT EVEN A PHONE CALL!I just wish there could have
been somewhat of a normal explantion as to WHY!Well like everything else
in this big OL' world, it has to be a BIG old secret.But I have been
imformed by other people not to even worry about it and get on with my
life.Trust me I have.I even had to go to the hospital yesterday to have
some small surgery done.I sure did not even worry about that.I did like
the outcome!!!Also concerning the probable cause of my dismissal,I belived
them to have probably surrounded 3 meteorite deals,WHICH HAVE BEEN ALL
SUCCESSFULLY handled in a professional manner.But I do want to publicly
give to very fine people my sincere apologies to the after affect,MARTIN
ALTTMANN,DON EDWARDS, and NORBERT KAMMEL.I hope the 3 of you accept my
apologies for my mishandling of our meteorite dealings.I have gotten
apologie acceptance from the 3 of them.I thank you for that and this will
NEVER happen again.I value your vast experiance on this great hobby of
ours.Now that that is over, on to my next subject.METEORITE GIVAWAY
#6,2005.Here is what I have to givaaway: DAG 107-17 GRAMS,NWA 1109 2.1
GRAMS,ZAG 14 GRAMS,RISSANI MORROCCO-19 GRAMS,SAU 001-7 GRAMS,WESTERN
SAHARA 00001-2 GRAMS,NWA 2117- 4 GRAMS,and fiannly HENBURY-3 GRAMS.7 new
things to givaway.I'll pay postage anywhere.Just chime in to win.Also I
have 3 auctions ending to day on ebay,ending at between 5 and 6 pm chicago
time.And I have 4 more ending in a few days all with buy it nows.Well
that is all I have to say for now.Straight and to the point.Have a great
dall and it is great to be back.And JD i hope even you have a great day.

                           steve arnold, chicago, USA!!

Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120
I. M. C. A. MEMBER #6728
Illinois Meteorites