[meteorite-list] just quit the IMCA

From: E. L. Jones <jonee_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Apr 13 23:53:01 2005

Gosh Tom, I don't know what to say other than...

 I hope you don't let the door hit you in the a-- on the way out...

Oh BTW--Is this temporary or will it be like your pasts resignations to
the hobby? Didn't someone sponsor you when you couldn't pay your dues
for IMCA? Talk about disloyal. Perhaps you should have read your
enlistment papers more closely. If you dislike the enforcement of
ethical business practices then I suppose IMCA isn't the place for you
anyway and you've done the right thing. I hope you are man enough to
live with your decision-- unlike some other addicts--er members we've
had to open a speed lane for to accomodate their reversals of position.

For all those other whiners anticipating "voting with their feet". May I
recommend "a Brief Therapy Scession" for those having emotional trauma
over the private dealings of the IMCA BOD--
                      <SMACK> GET OVER IT!!

This is NOT the IMCA business discussion list. Write the BOD with your
specific questions or your specific information--DON'T write me about
it! AND Please stop writing it here-- the IMCA isn't under the perview
of the meteorite central mail'n list.

Not an IMCA member but need to opine anyway?--There is a long
established group for meteorite noise--Plllllallllleeeeezzze USE IT!

As always-- my standard notice to those that have issue with my
rant-...feel free to whine away but in the end You can"Bite Me"--But
then have a swell day!

Annoyed, Aggitated and Sickened
Elton