[meteorite-list] Emil Cohen's Market trends of 1899

From: Martin Horejsi <martinh_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Apr 13 16:58:02 2005

Gosh, I think I once paid Steve Arnold...the other one... several
hundred dollars for a very nice micro of Lodran. I think that price was
well into the $5-figures. Seemed high at the time anyway.

Here is a pic on David Weir's site of a larger piece of Lodran I had
the pleasure of inspecting while at the Smithsonian:

http://www.geocities.com/~dweir/protected_LODRAN.HTM

Click on the image at the bottom of the page to see a larger image.

Cheers,

Martin H