[meteorite-list] AD, update of our website

From: Dieter Heinlein <dieter.heinlein_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Apr 12 07:46:02 2005

Hi listees,

We just have put some very interesting new items on our web site
www.meteorites.de/sale.htm
for example
* historical meteorite falls from France: L'AIGLE and JUVINAS
* my LAST piece of the ELBOGEN iron meteorite, which fell in 1400 AD
* fascinating carbonaceous chondrites MURCHISON and KAROONDA
* interesting samples of the H3.7 DIMMITT and the L4 BARRATTA
* you will find a crusted piece of the observed Howardite fall (!) BINDA
* nice pieces of the US falls BEARDSLEY and PORTALES VALLEY
* awesome full/part slices of the famous CV3 ALLENDE and
* last not least coloured ceramics casts of the NEUSCHWANSTEIN I.

Give it a try and have a look. E-mail us what pieces you would like and
we will calculate the final price in US$, including air mail shipment to any
place worldwide. You can make payments easily via PayPal.

Please order soon, since I WILL PAY YOUR POSTAGE for the first
three incoming orders, wherever you live!

Best regards

Dieter Heinlein
Bavarian Meteorite Lab
www.meteorites.de