[meteorite-list] AD - Meteorites for sale on eBay

From: Meteoriteshow <meteoriteshow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Apr 11 12:46:18 2005

Dear List Members,

I wish to inform you that I have three new meteorites and a nice LDG
displayed on eBay at:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmeteoriteshow

The three meteorites are our own finds and are proposed for the first time
on eBay.

- METEORITE: LL6 O.C. - ACFER 346 17.0gr END-CUT :This is a nice LL
end-cut with a cut surface very smoothly polished. A nice meteorite to be
displayed in a collection!

- METEORITE: LL4 O.C. - TANEZROUFT 060 15.6gr END-CUT : A gorgeous LL4!
With big fractured chondrules, a very porous matrix and nice fusion crust on
the edge. Once again this is an end cut, very representative of the full
meteorite.

- METEORITE: C4 AN Carb. - TANEZROUFT 057 3.6gr SLICE : I kept the best one
for the end... THE MISSING LINK! Tanezrouft 057 is such a unique meteorite
that you really have to try and get this part slice. The winner of this
auction will receive a complete documentation on Tan 057, including the
abstract of the latest comparative study between Tan 057, oxidized CVs and
CKs. This meteorite could cause an alteration of the meteorite
classification, as it seems to lead to the conclusion that CKs and oxidized
CVs could actually be one single group. More studies need to be carried out,
and we hope that it won't take too much time...

- LIBYAN DESERT GLASS 12.8g - METEORITE IMPACT! : A beautiful LDG with
bubbles inside. Have a look at it and your finger may not be able to avoid
clicking on the "bidding" link!

I thank you in advance for watching and wish all bidders good luck!!!

Kind regards,

Fr?d?ric Beroud
www.meteoriteshow.com
IMCA # 2491 (http://www.meteoritecollectors.org/)