[meteorite-list] you can only take so much,till the mountain blows

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Apr 10 15:51:37 2005

Hello list it has been sometime, but I have been encouraged to post what
has been happening to me.I'll only make this post, than nothing till the
15th.I really believe something has to be said.I really do not know where
this whole IMCA thing started and I do not care.Just to let everyone know,
I DID NOT QUIT.I found 3 other people that said, I had been kicked out of
the IMCA.Well that is also news to me.No one from the board has given me
any indication that I had been kicked out.I guess I want to know why.I
have a feeling I know why.But if it is what I think it is, both incidents
have been taken care of very professionally and honestly.Mistakes made on
my part and rectified.Now earlier today, I got 2 emails from RHETT
BOURLAND,whom I have not had contact with for 5 years,out of the blue he
starts putting me down,critisizing my website,calling me a moron, and
says, he welcomes my idiotic posts with open arms.KEEP THEM COMING!.Well
now this coming from a very respected member of the IMCA board.So who now
is blowing me crap on how I live?Come on people I have been dragged thru
mud just a bit once to often here.It is getting to be old hat here.If I
have been kicked out, please refund me my $20.If not not, lets just get on
with meteorites.This is what is all about.I have seen other people do much
greater things to get this whole group pissed off.I am not in that kind of
mode.I also get tired of apoligizing.It really gets old.If it warrents an
apology,than one will come forth.But just to apologize to make myself feel
better is just plain stupid.This is all I am going to say about this
matter.I have gotten many encouraging emails from good people supporting
me and some just from downright jerks.Please stop harrasing me just
because you do not like the way I run my life.How I run it is my business,
NO ONE ELSES.I have only one person to answer to and that is GOD.He'll
judge me when the time comes.Until that day,lets get on with
meteorites,thin sections,trading and selling thse great rocks from space
and lets move on.Like mike farmer said,lets keep the IMCA off the
meteorite list.Till next weekend all!I hope you all have a great rest of
your day where ever you are.

                               steve arnold, chicago

Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120
I. M. C. A. MEMBER #6728