[meteorite-list] E-bay frustrates me

From: Graham Christensen <voltage_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Apr 10 05:48:44 2005

I will be the high bidder on a meteorite for almost a week and no one else
bids. I go to work thinking "Yay, only 2 more hours and I will have won that
meteorite!!" and then in the last hour of the auction (usually while I'm at
work and away from my computer) someone outbids me!!!

And of course I don't have the money to bid high. It's just so frustrating
to think you're going to win something and get your hopes up and then have
it taken away from you!!

Sorry, I just had to vent