[meteorite-list] The best of the wrongs!

From: Meteoryt.net <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 7 19:37:38 2005

> Hey List, some of you might have seen this in person, but I don't think I
> have shared it with the list. This is a crusted (looks like it anyways)
> wrong that had a lot of people thinking......
> It has not been tested, but some real knowledgeable people said it is
not,
> while others were not so sure, but check out this crust like stuff!!!!
This
> is a red dry lake find.

Hi
Nice find but....
1) too much holes inside
2) its not magnetic (i think)
3) this "crust" isn't real, becouse its not flat. I dont know how to say
this.

Anyway may be a good material to sell on ebay as new importand Lunar. So its
nice that this specimen was find by You, but not by Pround Tom for example
:)))))

http://www.Meteoryt.net marcin_at_meteoryt.net
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin_at_polandmet.com
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com GSM +48(607)535 195