[meteorite-list] Steve's Feedback Withdrawal Requests

From: ROCKS ON FIRE <meteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Apr 5 20:50:50 2005

Dear List Members,

I am glad that I can let you know that Steve has apologized (in his own
way) and requested the withdrawal of his negative feedback's left for me.

> Hide norbert.I removed the negative feedback.I am truly sorry for
> that.I was just very pissed off that I was not able to receive those
> pieces.Anger does that to me sometime.I just wish you had not gone
> public.I'll put this behind me if you will?Going public only raises
> the anti steve arnold bar alot more.I do not need that. steve

I have accepted this request, and the matter is now closed for me.
It shows that Steve is perhaps not that bad at all, after he has
controlled his temper?
Thanks to all of you for your kind support, you have been a pillar of
strength. We both, Heike and I are very thankful and appreciative for this.

Hope we can go back to real meteorite stuff now. :-[
--
Best regards from DOWN-UNDER,
Norbert & Heike Kammel