[meteorite-list] Why is everyone always picking on Charlie Brown?

From: bernd.pauli_at_paulinet.de <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Apr 5 12:09:41 2005

.. to quote a famous song phrase that Mr. Stormbringer
quoted on Tuesday, March 22, 2005

.. I think that was because Charlie Brown was a clown?!

Now, that's why :

- I am really pissed off at you
- I really do not care
- stupid export law
- to file a grievance to ebay
- your phony selling techniques
- Australia - a stupid country
- I have never been treated so shabbily
- I will get those pieces !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (20 exclamation marks !)
- what you are doing is totally illegal

Maybe it is totally legal to *openly* denounce another list member
as being an asshole and an idiot on your former website. Millions
of people all over the world could read the shameless defamation
for several weeks.

But what should I expect from a man who does not even bother to
say thank you for whatever information you cull for him, scan for
him and post to the list for him ! (one exclamation mark)

Well, who sows dissension, will reap a stormy harvest!

(one exclamation mark)

Best wishes,

Bernd