[meteorite-list] Re: Does this rectify negative feedback?

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Apr 5 10:53:27 2005

On Tue, 05 Apr 2005 18:54:49 +1000, ROCKS ON FIRE <meteorites_at_optushome.com.au> wrote:

>It really shows that our American - Australian alliance is still rock
>solid, and that you respect our laws.

Or at least "acknowledge that you have to follow" those laws. I'm not so sure about "respect" for
it. I'm sure that there would be more known meteorites from Austraila if there wasn't such a strong
disincentive against looking for them. With something found on private property, I personally feel
that, for the property owner, it should fall under the "finders-keepers, losers-weepers" law.