[meteorite-list] Does this rectify negative feedback?

From: CMcdon0923_at_aol.com <CMcdon0923_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Apr 5 00:43:40 2005

Hey Steve....you are one class act! Are you bucking for nominations for the "Stupid/Ugly American of the Year Award" ?? If so, you won my vote. And since you are in Chicago, may I vote more than once?

Exactly what part of "Australia Only" didn't you comprehend? Must be a result of that Chicago area public school education.

Why do I have a sneaking suspicion that the tone of responces by the list to your next round of insipid "Hey, look what I just bought..." posts will change slightly?

For what it's worth Norbert....please accept an apology for the remarks of our politically ignorant and reading comprehension challenged Chicago list member.

Craig