[meteorite-list] Does this rectify negative feedback?

From: Jeff Kuyken <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Apr 4 23:39:36 2005

These items were listed on Australian eBay as far as I know for the reason
that there were no exports. I also listed some Boxhole Shale on Australian
eBay the other day because I did not have permits but I only noticed at the
last minute that I think if you tick the "Ship to Australia" box it still
leaves the "Worldwide" box ticked further down. It would be a VERY easy
oversight.

Cheers,

Jeff Kuyken
I.M.C.A. #3085