[meteorite-list] Ad -Auctions ending with Haag Catalog Material!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Apr 4 18:47:12 2005

Dear List,

I only have a few auctions ending tonight but they are worthy of a look. I
am running three specimens from the Haag Collection, two of which are in his
catalog. I am also running three desert Main Masses and a great looking
complete stone. To see these auctions click on the link below:

http://members.ebay.com/ws2/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=raremeteorites

Some items of interest:

TSAREV Meteorite from the Robert Haag Collection 978g. Starting priced at
just $1.53 a gram you will have a hard time finding it any less expensive
and this piece is illustrated in the Robert Haag Catalog!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6522100522

Nadiabondi Meteorite from the Robert Haag Collection 263g - a rare fall
listed in the Robert Haag Catalog. A starting price of just $3.04 a gram
puts this specimen below the asking price of several NWA falls.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6522099496

Cook Mystery Meteorite from the Robert Haag Collection 373.8g. I started
this gorgeous slice out at just $1.00 a gram!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6522098666

A beautiful flight marked and crusted NWA791 individual!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6522102924

A giant 1kg plus meteorite started out at just 99 cents:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6522097537

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock
IMCA 2185