[meteorite-list] last AD + pictures+ new price

From: Meteoriteshow <meteoriteshow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Apr 4 07:04:30 2005

Hi Lars,

As Bernd already mentioned it, I understand and hope that everything will be
all right again for you and your family as soon as possible, and that you'll
be back one of these days. Meteorites are not the most important thing in
life of course, far from that, but I'm sure that I'm not the only one who
enjoyed sharing ideas and iformation with you during all that time. We will
miss you.
Very best wishes,

Fred (meteoriteshow)