[meteorite-list] free meteorite posters bilingual (English/French)

From: Jeffrey Shallit <elvis_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Apr 3 06:49:46 2005

Hi, at the Paris, Ontario gem & mineral show yesterday I picked up a dozen
free color posters about meteorites made by the Geological Survey of
Canada. These are 84cm x 52cm (33" x 21") and come already folded, so
they will fit in a 10" by 12" envelope. One side is in English and the
other side in French. The paper has a dull finish, not glossy. Depicted
are Mundrabilla, Annaheim, Bruderheim, Springwater, and some
meteorwrongs. Great for kids or for anybody who wants to learn some
meteorite French (or English for that matter - I am thinking of someone in
particular...)

I will send these out FREE to the first 10 people who contact me at
        shallit_at_graceland.uwaterloo.ca

Repeat: if you want a poster, do not reply to THIS address. Reply to
        shallit_at_graceland.uwaterloo.ca

Jeffrey Shallit