[meteorite-list] Question about Weston

From: martinh_at_isu.edu <martinh_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Apr 2 16:46:46 2005

Hi George,

I don't know of many pieces of Weston over 10g in private hands. A couple larger private collections including mine hold pieces around 30g, but much of it I suspect is held in institutions.

Here is a pic of my piece. The specimen number is a Nininger number from when ASU acquired some of the Nininger collection many years ago.

http://www.meteoritetimes.com/Back_Links/2002/October/weston.jpg

My column in The Meteorite Times that contained this photo is found at:

http://www.meteoritetimes.com/Back_Links/2002/October/Accretion_Desk.htm

Happy viewing.

Martin