[meteorite-list] Re: Interesting Meteorite Science Article

From: j.divelbiss_at_att.net <j.divelbiss_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Apr 1 20:29:28 2005

that's an easy one:

Pink Floyd's "One of These Days" on the Meddle album (1971). The album/song starts out "One of these days I'll break you into little pieces." Very intense song...pass me a hammer please.

John
http://www.pinkfloydfan.net/t1512.html

-------------- Original message from "Notkin" <geoking_at_notkin.net>: --------------