[meteorite-list] Rocks From Space Picture of the Day - April 1, 2005

From: star-bits_at_comcast.net <star-bits_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Apr 1 12:43:35 2005

Jason wrote:

<Hello All,
Nah, I'd only save gloves for the "rocks" on either side -- there's no
need to use gloves for the one in the middle.>

The one in the middle can be seen at the following url, it is the 18.94 gram piece. Unfortunately for the Holbrook rabbit pellet gang it's siblings in the photo were left behind and aren't available.

<http://star-bits.com/dhofar.htm>

--
Eric Olson
ELKK Meteorites