[meteorite-list] AD: Hraschina, Kendall County, Krasnojarsk, Alfianello

From: Martin Altmann <Altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Apr 1 12:28:25 2005

Hum,
although fighting with my hibernal excess fat,
I fear, if I remember the physiognomy of some dealers in natura or seen on
pictures,
that most of them would not fit in my weight class.
(at the moment I'm in Super Middleweight, normally I have Welterweight to
Junior Middleweight).
Thus they could complain.....

44g of Hraschina is btw.a Heavyweight.