[meteorite-list] clarafication on my meteorite sale and other matters

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Sep 30 21:06:55 2004

Hello list.I want to clarify my meteorite sale to everyone.If you go ahead
and pic 3 specimens you want,lets say, for $40, $50, and $60.You have
$150.You divide by 3 and that is what you pay.$50 plus shipping.I am
really sorry for goof.I know that I sometimes hurt myself with the way I
type.I want to apoligize for my rudeness.I'll try to pay more attention to
this matter in the future.Also on a side note,I remedied the situation
with bernhard rems.Also one more item,I do not like public insults on the
list.If you want to tell me something, please do it in private.I would
never stoop to anything like that.Again please forgive my computer
stupidisy.

                                 steve arnold, chicago,usa!!

=====
Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120