AW: [meteorite-list] nwa 176 - or: Playing dead will NOT work

From: Bernhard Rems <rendelius_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Sep 30 19:16:52 2004

Hi Steve,

sorry that I have to choose this way to contact you, but you are
ignoring all my emails and play dead.

Steve, when I buy two items from you and you just send me one, I get a
little bit disturbed. When I tell you that one is missing and you tell
me you sent both, although my girl friend has seen me unpacking your
mail and finding just one piece, I get more disturbed. But when you then
ignore all my emails that ask you to resolve that matter, I get angry.
And I am very angry now.

It's not about the loss of $20 for me. It's about lack of character,
betrayal and a CONTINUED story of playing foul.

May I remind you of the tricks you played with your sale lately? When
you offered bigger and bigger discounts, but at the same time raised
base prices so the items became more expensive in reality? You ducked
and covered when I found out your malpractice. You can't duck and cover
now.

Steve, either send me the missing NWA 067, refund my money or lose one
of your few remaining friends. It's up to you. Choose wisely.

Bernhard

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----