AW: [meteorite-list] General Meteorite Interest Has Increased 100% InLast Year

From: Bernhard Rems <rendelius_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Sep 30 16:32:40 2004

I think these low prices are partly because people don't know how to
sell.

Look at the Hupes - they still get good prices for their material.

Most people on the net or ebay sell meteorites like, well, rocks.
Believe in their value and their beauty, communicate their value and
beauty, and you will get better prices. Amen.

Bernhard

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----