[meteorite-list] Re: Seymchan P-Slice Available

From: RYAN PAWELSKI <yellowengine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Sep 29 04:38:34 2004

Ok folks, I've finally decided to let it go for $7.00/g... far less than it'll be worth in the near future. Please keep in mind, this is a top grade specimen with a nice amount of olivine that I received from Matt Morgan. Very much like Esquel. First one to Paypal $163.50 gets it delivered to them, Priority Mail included. Please email for a photo if interested.

Thanks!

Ryan