[meteorite-list] Ad - 101 Auctions Ending - Real Bargains

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Sep 28 16:16:47 2004

Dear List,

Just a quick note to let you know we have 101 auctions ending in a couple of
hours. A lot of them are still at their 99 cent start price so now may be
an excellent opportunity to pick some real bargains. There are a couple of
specimens left of the new NWA3136 Mare Regolith Breccia Lunar meteorite
available so you may want to check these out. To see these auctions click on
the link below:

http://members.ebay.com/ws2/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=meteoritelab

Stay tuned for our weekly rare material specials, tonight's will prove to be
interesting for type collectors.

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Kind Regards,

Adam and Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock