[meteorite-list] AD: Complete Buchwald for Sale

From: Notkin <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Sep 27 20:58:59 2004

Dear Listees:

I have, available for sale, one set of the much sought-after
"Handbook of Iron Meteorites" by V. Buchwald: hardback, three
volumes, profusely illustrated throughout. As most of you are well
aware, this set -- when available -- has regularly sold for $1,500 to
$1,750.

My set is in very good condition, but is ex-library, so please note
the following:

- All three hardback volumes are present but this set does not have a slipcase
- The spines have small, unobtrusive white tags pasted on them
(typical ex-library)
- They carry the few usual rubber ex-lib stamp marks, etc.

Other than that, the set is in extremely good condition: pages are
crisp and white with no interior markings or notes, covers are very
clean and like new.

Due to these slight imperfections, I am selling this set at a
substantially reduced price, and will accept offers in excess of
$900. Buyer to pay shipping and insurance via UPS.

I am happy to post detailed photos of the set to my website, for any
interested parties. Please contact me off-List.

Sincerely,

Geoff N.
www.notkin.net
www.paleozoic.org