[meteorite-list] NPA 12-07-1927 Homestead Meteorite Article

From: j.divelbiss_at_att.net <j.divelbiss_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Sep 25 13:49:17 2004

Mark,

thanx for your efforts with finding these articles.

That story and the conjured up images of the Homestead meteorite seems a lot like the experience I wish for every night when I'm out back with the dog. This conscious dream seems to always end up with me having to cover my head from the showering stones...preferably Martian fragments of dunite.

Until tonight,

JD

-------------- Original message from "MARK BOSTICK" : --------------