[meteorite-list] Small World of Meteroite Enthusiats

From: tett <tett_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Sep 25 07:06:01 2004

List,

Just arrived home from two weeks in China. Spent a few days in Xian and
asked around if anyone was dealing in meteroites but mostly got blank
stares. Just thought I would try my luck on the very off chance of meeting
someone in China who is interested in meteorites.

On the way home I was surprised to run into Dean Bessey at the Hong Kong
airport. I spotted him first and gave him a shock by yelling out his name.
We shared the same flight home and had a some nice meteorite discussions
which greatly helped passed the time. With 17 hours of flying time this
sure was a nice diversion. Thanks Dean!

Cheers,

tett
Owen Sound, Ontario