[meteorite-list] Vermillion (was Helt Township???)

From: Dave Schultz <indy1996_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Sep 24 21:05:36 2004

   The meteorite name was called Helt Township, and it
fell in the County of Vermillion in Indiana. There is
even a small book written on it. You can find it
listed on this website
"http://igs.indiana.edu/geology/extraTerrestrial/meteorites/
index.cfm"
It even has a picture of it with numbers. They look
like they could be R-9276. ??? I must find out more!!!
                                     :) Dave

   Hi list.