[meteorite-list] Sale - Howardite Blow Out

From: Rob Wesel <nakhladog_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Sep 23 20:31:05 2004

Thank you Norbert, as always your opinion is valuable to me. Perhaps you can
elaborate on my prime example of DHO 020, every piece has been tested then?
No whole stones, entire strewnfield collected and documented in a single
expedition, nothing held back? Then we can talk about 007 and 700 if you
like but let's do it off list.

Trying to keep it simple, not misleading, this discussion is not about GPS
coordinates. As discussed earlier, Calcalong Creek GPS would have made it a
Millbillillie. GPS is more reliable, yes, but not definitive in PAIRING. The
NWA dilemma is requiring classification of every piece, is "require" easier
to understand than "demand"?

Again, I am in favor of "likely paired" and should have, should have, said
such. OK with MetSoc, OK with me if that circumvents waiting months or years
to state the obvious.

Rob Wesel
We are the music makers...
and we are the dreamers of the dreams.