[meteorite-list] Sale - Howardite Blow Out

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Sep 23 10:58:18 2004

Bernhard, don't do that. I also have felt that way, but love for the
meteorites themselves keeps me sane. Unfortunately all the travel I do costs
a small fortune, so selling keeps me and my family alive, while building my
collection.
This is simply an issue that needs some sort of fixing. I don't really know
how to do it. I
Mike Farmer