[meteorite-list] Fw: Matteo

From: Charles Viau <cviau_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Sep 21 04:19:56 2004

Oh..Nooooooo

The list has been so readable for 2 months or so...
Please say it ain't so ... (insert name of person that rhymes with 'o')

I am sure I am not the only person on this list that would like to give you
all of the lunar material you could ever want... We just cannot afford to
send you there.. yet.

CharlyV