[meteorite-list] Warning

From: Göran Axelsson <axelsson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Sep 20 05:52:37 2004

I hope you are right, a month after paying for my two slices of brahin,
one with
a wonderful dendritic intrusion of...chromite? I finally got a mail
where he told
me that the ADSL modem had broken down but now it was finally on it's way.
I haven't got the metorite yet.... I'm still waiting.

It's been a nervous month especially when I saw that his old alias were
no longer
registered with Ebay. Then I found his new alias. I almost bid on his
new auction
just to be able to give him negative feedback.
At least it was good to learn that he's still there.

/G?ran