[meteorite-list] FRANCONIA METEORITES FOR TRADE

From: Ruben Garcia <meteoritemall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Sep 19 20:50:03 2004

Hi List,
I have about 2 kilos of Franconia meteorites for
trade. They range from beautiful individuals with near
100% crust, to broken pieces. I think franconia are
worth between .50 cents to $1.00 per gram depending on
the condition of the specimen. My franconia range in
size from a few grams to over 600 grams. I like irons
but would consider just about any trade. If anyone is
interested please email me off list.

Thanks,
 Ruben Garcia