[meteorite-list] Achondritic inclusions

From: Solvænget <lbp_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Sep 19 10:56:07 2004

ello

I have a little to add too :-)

In my big NWA869 there are some of the "mysterious grey areas" that contain
metal grains and some that do not.

Those witch contain metal grains seems to do that in the exact same way as
the rest of the meteorite.

In one clast there is a funny one...

It looks like an armoured chondruls that has been cut in half and the two
half's has been misplaced by a half centimetre, and more, it looks like the
chondrule that was once there, is missing, and just leaving the armoured
border ???

Metal grains in achondrittic material......no ???

Best wishes

Lars Pedersen