[meteorite-list] Nova Petropolis pictures

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Sep 18 09:11:09 2004

Good morning list.To some of the people who asked about pictures of my
NOVA PETROPOLIS piece, I have a couple of pictures if anyone wants to see
them.Just email me, and I'll send them to you.It was professionally etched
and cleaned.A very nice piece of work.I also sent a picture to mike
johnson for his (SPACE ROCKS OF THE DAY).Hopefully he will put the one I
sent him up soon. A rarity indeed this nova petropolis.

                                     steve arnold, chicago,usa!!

=====
Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120
I. M. C. A. MEMBER #6728