[meteorite-list] RE: The Other Mars Meteorite - Lafayette Meteorite

From: Robert Verish <bolidechaser_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Sep 15 16:04:25 2004

Ron,

The reference that I forward to you (Jull, 1997) calls
out a terrestrial age for Lafayette as being ~9kya.
I still haven't found the reference that brings that
age down to the "2,900 years ago" that Astrobiology
Magazine staffwriter, Dr. David Noever, wrote about in
his article.

I may have to trouble Herr Lehrer, Dr. Pauli, to help
us find this reference?
:-)

Regards,
Bob V.