[meteorite-list] Ad - Over 100 auctions - Awesome Deals

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Sep 15 02:07:07 2004

Dear List,

Just a quick note to let you know we have around 100 auctions ending in a
couple of days. A lot of them are still at their 99 cent start price so now
may be an excellent opportunity to pick some real bargains including a real
1.2 gram NWA 1110 specimen, also started out at just 99 cents. Side sales
of the new NWA3136 Mare Regolith Breccia Lunar meteorite have been very
brisk and we are almost out of material. The little that we have left
besides these auctions will be marketed in Denver. To check out these
auctions click on the link below:

http://members.ebay.com/ws2/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=meteoritelab

When we get back from Denver we believe we will have the green light to
announce another monumental meteorite so stand by...

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Kind Regards,

Adam and Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock