[meteorite-list] Ad - Largest Slice in Existence of Dhofar 019

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Sep 13 22:09:27 2004

Hi List,

Serge sure gave me a good price on this complete slice of Dhofar 019. We
purchased all that he had in Denver last year so we received a huge
discount. This is the largest specimen in private hands weighing in it at a
hefty 16.45 grams. It also has the largest surface area with the following
dimensions 97mm X 70mm X 2mm. It is no longer needed in The Hupe Collection
so if anybody is interested I will sell at the lowest cost ever publicly
offered of only US $2,995.00. Let me know by tomorrow because if it does
not sell by then it is being traded in Denver. To see this beauty click on
the link below:

http://themeteoritesite.com/Dhofar019.jpg

Thank you for looking,

Adam Hupe