[meteorite-list] Stolen ebay Descriptions

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Sep 13 15:54:38 2004

Dear Bob;
I think it tends to speak of one's personal character when one copies
/borrows without favor/ out right furnishes others' descriptions and
doesn't cite the original source.
Lazy comes to mind....mentally lazy. No, last I knew the ebay
descriptions police didn't waste time on small word
thiefs.....'Wouldn't call it corrupt, just lacking mental character and
personal motivation. Just the kind of 4.0 meteorite dealer we love to
support during times of easy sales and great meteorite market activity,
and thriving prices like we all experience today!
Poo-poo you.
Dave F.