[meteorite-list] Enough is Enough, Now NWA 1877

From: Bernhard <rendelius_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Sep 13 11:12:10 2004

What I do (I know it isn't a cure but will certainly help sometimes to
keep track of the material I own):

If I buy something, I record from whom I bought it. When I sell
something, I record to whom I sell and add a letter to the sold piece,
asking the new owner to keep a record about source and buyer (if he
resells it) as well.

I did so from the first piece I bought up to today.

However, I do not pass on labels. I make my own when I resell.

  _____

Best regards,
Bernhard "Rendelius" Rems

CEO RPGDot Network

This outgoing mail has been virus-checked.