[meteorite-list] Stolen ebay Descriptions

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Sep 13 00:19:47 2004

Stan,

For your information NWA 2115 has not been published yet in the Meteoritical
Bulletin. There is no doubt it will become official as all of the proper
steps have been taken to make it so. It is up to scientists to prove a
pairing between the two but I do not doubt a pairing relationship between
1877 and 2115. I have no problem with this because proper steps were taken.

All the best,

Adam