[meteorite-list] NWA 110 Photos

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Sep 9 18:02:32 2004

Hi Bernhard,

NWA 1110 is a proprietary lab sample comprised of 118 grams that we paid to
have studied and authenticated. The NWA 1110 designation only applies to
this 118 grams. I know there are pairings to NWA 1110, this is not in
dispute. If another dealer will not invest the time and money to have his
material authenticated why should we honor his self proclaimed pairings.
It is very simple, what he has may be paired but it is not NWA 1110. I feel
like I am talking to a wall. Has anybody read Jeff Grossman's statements?

This is the last from me, I grow tired of repeating myself.

Adam