[meteorite-list] NWA 110 Photos

From: Comcast Mail <bobe5531_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Sep 9 17:33:48 2004

Well,

Sorry , I didn't realize trying to sell a few Martian meteorites would stir
up so much controversy. My apologies to everyone.

For those interested you can see better pics of my NWA 1110 at the following
link:

 http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/spacerox2001/album?.dir=/adcf&.src=ph

As far as Adam goes , I know this is all about money to him. Im sure he
wanted to be the sole possessor of NWA 1110 , Sorry Adam......... my stuff
is the same as yours. Care to share some pics?

As for those interested, Im selling these on ebay
You can search my Seller name " maccers531 " to find the auctions
They end Sunday and Im sure some collectors will read between Hupes emails
and get one of these rare specimens for their collection.

Thanks,
Bob Evans