[meteorite-list] NWA 1110 issues

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Sep 9 14:06:29 2004

Habibi,

We did not get NWA 1110 from you. If you remember correctly you sent us a
sample that you got from somebody else. We paid to have it tested and
confirmed it was Martian. We then paid for the entire lot which was sold
again to Nelson by you. You then pulled a bait and switch with a
terrestrial stone with us, do you recall this? Dr. Irving knows the entire
issue so do not make up any more. Who do you think tested the terrestrial
stone you sent? We then went to Marrir and purchased these fragments
directly from the Nomads who found them through our guide. None of NWA 1110
came from you. The Photos of NWA 1110 were taken here in the United States
and is copyrighted as part of the Hupe Collection. Habibi, it is time for
you to tell the truth. Have you ever been to Marrir, I don't think so
because you won't leave your cozy hotel in Erfued.

All the best,

Adam