[meteorite-list] NWA 1110 issues

From: Mauro Daniel <rocksfromspace_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Sep 9 11:47:04 2004

All this is why the NomCom have the " mania " to put for every meteorite
found in Morocco a single number....of meteorites paired to NWA 869 I have
others 7 numbers, all with the same matrix, why no put a unique number for
the all meteorites paired? The same for martian-lunar meteorites from
Morocco, many is paired, why no put under a unique number for no created a
total chaos with classifications, names etc....?