[meteorite-list] For Sale - "Very High Quality Thin Sections"

From: bernd.pauli_at_paulinet.de <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Sep 7 10:40:01 2004

Kevin Kichinka wrote:

> Bernd: In case this message I just sent doesn't
> get through, would you please forward it to the list?

Here is the message:

Members: Long time meteorite dealer David New has asked me to forward
a message. He has a limited supply of superb quality thin sections of
many rare or historic meteorites available at this time. Those who have
dealt with David over the last quarter-century are aware that he offers
the highest-quality material at the fairest price. This is a great time
to introduce yourself to a legendary gentleman and perhaps pick up some
impeccable slides. Kevin Kichinka

If interested, mail to: carbonten_at_isomedia.com

Best wishes,

Bernd

To: Meteorite-list_at_meteoritecentral.com
Cc: MARSROX_at_aol.com