[meteorite-list] Ain't it a s * h * a * m * e ? ? ?

From: Impactika_at_aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Sep 6 15:10:11 2004

In a message dated 9/6/2004 11:42:01 AM Mountain Standard Time,
bernd.pauli_at_paulinet.de writes:
To whom it concerns - I just got this mail :

> Hi Bernd, Hope things are well with you over there. Can you
> tell me how I go about unsubscribing from the meteorite list?
> Can't find my original email and I've had enough of all the
> ranting; life's too short.

.. and this mail does not come from "Who?- Never heard your name before!"
but from a very respected, highly esteemed, intelligent, long-time member
of this list!

.. what a shame !!!

Bernd,

Was this member around about 4 years ago when we started to discuss an
Association?
Do you remember the emails we had to endure then?

Compared to that, these "rantings" are just mild disagreements.
I am sure there are plenty of old timers around who still remember, and can't
forget.

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA_at_aol.com